Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Untitled I

I saw my Mom cry today.

It was heartbreaking. I felt so helpless. Like it or not, our Moms are the sources of our strength. It doesn't matter if your not in good terms with her or not you just feel it. It's a bond that forever holds our lives together. Sure i admit that they can be a pain in the you know what but not because they want to make our live miserable. I'ts because they (believe it or not) actually know what is good for us. Well most of the time. So seeing her crumple like that... I was so affected... I didn't know what to do...

See, my uncle is in the US and he just had a stroke. Mild as it was it is still hard for us (his family) because we are literally at the other side of the world. We are just so thankful for our relatives there who are taking care of him. Plus, we are so thankful to his new wife. When my mom finished talking to them, she said that she felt how my uncle's wife really cared for him. For that I am personally thanking God for all the blessings he bestowed upon my uncle. Yes he has been through a lot of hard things and yet the Lord never left his side.

Right now as I am writing this, my Mom is resting. Taking her afternoon siesta. I'm glad because i know that when she wakes up she's going to feel a lot better. No, she's not going to stop worrying but I am glad she can breath easier knowing that my Uncle is in good hands...

No comments: