Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hating Someone You Love The Most

Is it even possible to carry around such a heavy baggage of emotions?
Answer: Apparently it's a YES since I still have my sanity.

I love my friends dearly. They helped me pull through my college years and even after that. We have been friends now for what seems like forever. We are all growing up not just physically but emotionally as well. So how come sometimes I feel like I just don't want to see them anymore or be with them? And how come I feel that they just don't give a damn about what happens to me anymore?

I feel so un- appreciated. The fact that one of my friends keep saying that she feels that way just sucks because that is exactly how she is making me feel right now. And how is it that one of our friends did domething worse to her gets it easy. She pursued her endlessly because she can't take it if she's at odds with one of us while I who don't even know what I did she just let slip away.

I have met so many people in my life. Some have been constantly a part of me. I've also lost friends along the way. It hurts to know that the people that you trusted your life with could one day just tell themselves to leave you out the cold.

No comments: